Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
Precise Finishing Systems designs and manufactures shell and tube heat exchangers to TEMA standards, ASME code and the PED. We offer standard and custom built designs in carbon and stainless steel with working pressures from 100-5,000 PSI. Our current product line includes single and multi pass straight tubes along with U-tube designs. Welded and removable heads are available. High pressure designs use fully welded tube to tubesheet joints with the option of roller expansion. Low pressure U-tube designs utilize roller expanded tube to tubesheet joints with grooving if preferred.
- Tube sizes: .375",.500",.625" and .750"
- Shell sizes: 3.00",6.00",8.00" and 10.00"
- Carbon steel and stainless steel shells
- Carbon steel, stainless steel and copper alloy tubes
- Standard designs can be built to any length
- Inlet/outlet shell and head connections to customer specification
- Removable shell on U-tube designs
- Single and double segmental baffles available
- Current standard tube bundle concentrations:
.375" tubes - 65 and 118 tube
.500" tubes - 7 tube
.625" tubes - 108 tube
.750" tubes - 19 tube
- ASME SEC VIII DIV-1
- To customer specification
- We hold U and R stamps for the manufacture and repair of ASME SEC VIII DIV-1 vessels
Application and Mechanical Engineering
Precise Finishing Systems staff of engineers utilize state of the art software to design affordable, process correct solutions for all applications. 2D and 3D modeling software is used to design and assure accuracy when manufacturing heat exchangers. Code calculation software along with onsite PE's verify materials of construction, application requirements and thermal design characteristics. Our team of engineers can also help you with your new product development needs.
Precise Finishing Systems manufacturing and quality process assures that a high quality end product is achieved from start to finish. Documented hydro-test results are provided for all code and non-code vessels along with the following test reports when required.
- Dye Penetrant
Precise Finishing Systems understands that high quality, customer service and affordable pricing are the main reasons for repeat business and a satisfied end user. Our goal is to be the best in the industry.
- Industrial Process
- Food, Beverage and Dairy
- Alternative Fuel